This is Tishkoff’s new office in the age of COVID! Most litigation in the U.S. is currently conducted using Zoom. Using this set up, Tishkoff’s attorneys completed the first Zoom trial for the Chancery Court, located in Nashville, Tennessee, in March 2021. The all-virtual trial went very well. All tech credit to Michael Daley & tech2bit for putting this system together!
- The Importance of Legal Compliance in Michigan Construction Projects
- The Role of a Michigan Construction Lawyer in Construction Defect Claims
- Mitigating Risks in Michigan Construction: Key Legal Considerations
- Navigating Workers’ Compensation in the Michigan Construction Industry
- Resolving Construction Disputes in Michigan: How a Construction Lawyer Can Help